All 2021-2022 programs will happen this year, either virtually or in person. We are planning for both situations so your money will be put to use either way.
Donate money directly to The Young Artist’s Club through PayPal:
Donate to our general fund or toward specific programs.
Donate to us indirectly through one of these other convenient ways:
Benevity Employer Gift Matching:
If your employer matches charitable donations through Benevity (Like Intel for example), you can double your contribution.
- Log into Benevity from your company’s portal and search for The Young Artitst’s Club in Oregon.
- Make a 1 time or recurring donation and have it matched.
- You can also report donations you’ve already made to the Young Artist’s Club through other means and it can still be matched!
- Visit smile.amazon.com and login to your account
- Choose The Young Artist’s Club as your organization.
- Shop from smile.amazon.com and Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchases to the Young Artist’s Club
- In your app store, search for and download the Raise Right app
- Email email@example.com for the enrollment code and follow the links
- Buy and use gift cards and earn money for The Young Artist’s Club
Fred Meyer Rewards:
- Visit fredmeyer.com or use the Fred Meyer app
- Log in to your rewards account or create a new rewards account. New users will need to create an account which requires some basic information, a valid email address and a rewards card.
- Search for The Young Artist’s Club either by name or JA632 and then click Enroll.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your Young Artist’s CLub blue bag
- Fill your blue bag with bottles, cans, etc. and turn it in at any bottle drop location
- Scan the sticker on the blue bag to open the secure bottle drop door and throw your bag in!